NREMT Exam Resources
When it comes to the NREMT, there is a lot of information out there. Our goal with this page you’ve stumbled upon, is to help you narrow down the major things you may search for at one time or another on the NREMT website. This page is updated regularly and isn’t something we lightly put on our page. We are regularly checking for updates to the information this page contains. If you have any questions about what you see here, please email us at info@EMTprep.com. We should also make it abundantly clear that this information is gleaned from the NREMT website and other reputable resources. If we specifically referenced a piece of the NREMT website, or other websites, those references will be placed below that information section of this page.
For ease of use, we have placed “Quick Links” below so you can jump to the information you’re seeking. If you think of something we should add to this page, please let us know. Our hope is that you easily find what you’re looking for and that the information you do find is both thorough and accurate.
TAKING THE NREMT EXAM
- 10 Facts You Must Know About the NREMT Test
- Handling Yourself During the NREMT Test
- NREMT Test Question Breakdown
- How the NREMT Constructs its Tests and Questions
- Components of the NREMT Exam – Focus Areas
- 2018 Changes to the NREMT Exam
- The 8 Steps the NREMT Has Set for You to Take the NREMT
- The NREMT Cognitive Exam Policies
- Your State EMS Office Information on the NREMT Exam
STUDYING FOR THE NREMT
- NREMT Practical Exam Skill Sheets
- Success Stories from Previous Students
- The Best Materials to Study for the NREMT Test
- What Makes EMTprep the Best Study Tool for the NREMT
- How to Prepare for the NREMT Cognitive Exam
- What is a Computer Adaptive Test?
- Is CAT Different from CBT?
- What is Item Response Theory and What Role Does it Play in the NREMT?
- What You Need to Know About Bloom’s Taxonomy
- What You Need to Know When Contacting the NREMT
- Who is Pearson Vue and What You Should Know Before Showing Up
- Should You Have a Complaint, Here is What You Do